Megaupload is evil/ now called MEGA (the cia tried to shut them down but failed. or maybe megaupload was good, and MEGA is evil/// Things change.
Apologies for using MEGA, they might have severly been adding/scrambling data (?),
The data appeared fine on my end, but when i want to download it they had files i didn’t put in (maybe it was better(?)) Hopefully the files that were put in are accurate so far I believe they are (i dont have time to go over them right now)/\
Update:
I'd like to thank Kim Dotcom
For being a strong individual.
Thank you kim
(I'd only recommend MEGA as a secondary backup (The first one being you).
Alot of my other apps were battling in out too
Phone was in and out, fairly often.
Thank You to those friends who helped/// I love you///
A lot of people worked their asses off//
Comments
Post a Comment